I like french fries. Especially MacDonald's french fries.
What's that got to do with this post? Nothing really, besides sounding like "Friday"....that and I just like french fries....oh, and tater tots.
I don't really have much to report on the writing front today. As productive as last week seemed to be, this week has been, almost, the complete opposite.
In comic book terms, it'd be a 'Bizarro Friday'.....or 'Day-Fri'...however you want to think about it.
When I tally up the score, it looks a little like this:
In the 'minus' column I've got....
- I did zero writing on any of my projects.
- I did very little editing...like a few decimals away from zero.
- I didn't read like I wanted to. I have two books that need finishing up with many waiting in the wings.
- I wanted to come up with five story ideas. I came up with...you guessed it...zero.
I can't really beat myself up too much, though, because in the 'plus' column I've got....
- I took part in a great bloghop, the "Please Allow Me to Re-Introduce Myself" hop was a lot of fun and I met a ton of new and interesting blogging buddies.
- I've stuck to my new blogging schedule that I set up last week, which meant that I was writing.
- I signed up for the "Blogging from A to Z Challenge", (link on sidebar) which looks like a lot of fun.
- I came across another fun looking hop, the "Level Up!" blogfest, which is going on Feb. 20th. (link on sidebar)
All in all, not a terrible week when it came to writing.
How about you? Any progress on any of your projects? Have a 'minus' or 'plus' week?
Regardless, though, I hope you all have a great weekend.
With all this talk about french fries, I'm going to leave you with a recipe so that, you too, can make your very own MacDonald's french fries.