Monday, July 7, 2014
Another Five Word Review Post!
Having a wife who enjoys going to the movies has me seeing quite a few of them. The good thing is, we share a lot of the same tastes in films, so I can't complain too much......and she doesn't mind going to matinees.
So, seeing as how we've made a few more trips to the movie house, I figured this was a good a time as any for another "Five Word Review" post.
So, here it is....the Five Word Review, comin' right at you! (With apologies to The New Zoo Review)
In no particular order....
1. X-Men: Days of Future Past: Lots of fun, worth seeing.
2. Muppets Most Wanted: This one was least wanted.
3. I, Frankenstein: Interesting concepts, but poorly executed.
4. Kick Ass 2: I'd replace "kick" with "suck".
5. Pacific Rim: Love giant robots....this...meh.
6. Transformers: Age of Extinction: Prime riding Grimlock....'nuff said!
As always, with any "review"....regardless of word count....your mileage may vary, so always check out a film for yourself before taking anyone else's word.
Who knows, you may just find a gem that you really enjoy.....or the reviewer could be right ;)