Friday, July 24, 2015

Five Word Review!


It's been quite a while since I've done one of these and, since I've seen a few movies over the past few months, I figured I'd have some decent material to work with.

If you're not familiar with the format, it's simple. I tell you what I thought of a movie I've recently seen using only five words.

See, told you it was simple.

Now, onto the movies....

Kingsman:The Secret Service


Good story,way too violent.


Avengers: Age of Ultron


Another home run by Marvel.

Tomorrowland


Could've been fun.Clooney's terrible.

San Andreas


More cheese than dairy factory.

Jurassic World


Star Lord meets dinos....meh.

Inside Out


Cute story, better than expected.

Ant Man


Small package, but big fun.

While I'll readily admit that my wife drug me to a few of these, most of them were of my own choosing, so I have no one to blame but myself.....and, possibly, my brother in law. We'll just leave it at that, shall we?

I hope you all have an enjoyable weekend and take care.

8 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Haven't seen Kingsmen, but I heard it was really violent. Agree with you on Jurassic World. No idea why that movie has made so much money.

Melissa said...

Great reviews. Glad I came. :P

Maurice Mitchell said...

Perfect reviews Mark and since I always struggle writing reviews I marvel at your succinct nature. San Andreas was embarrassingly cheesey and Inside Out is my new favorite Pixar movie.

Mark Koopmans said...

I haven't seen any of those... but then again, the last time I went to the movies, Ronald Reagan was still staring in them :)

Ok, a slight exaggeration... but I'm just not into movie theatres...

Sorry, Movies, it's not you, it's me (and my new friend, Netflix :)

Carry on and see you around the Twitisphere :)

Jack said...

I had about the same reaction to Jurassic World. Not my favourite.
Really liked Age of Ultron and can't wait to see Ant Man

Misha Gerrick said...

Love your reviews. I'm sure they take a lot of thought. I really want to watch Ant Man.

Nicki Elson said...

You say so much in 5 words! Seriously, these reviews are more helpful to me than most full reviews I've read.

Tyrean Martinson said...

Love these reviews! Come back to your blog! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...