Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Obligatory B-Day Post



January 5th, 1968...a red letter day in science. That's the day I came up with the Flux Capacitor!!!

O.k., not really....

In reality, it's the day I bounced into this world as a 9lb 13oz bundle of fat cheeks and huge cranium.

Between New Year's and my birthday, I always get a bit reflective on my life. The good times, the bad, regrets, future plans, short term goals, etc.

Like I said in my previous post, I've been blessed...no doubt about it.

But...

 I want to do more. I want to be more. Whether it's a new job, going back to school, or both, I'm not sure yet. I just know there's something better on the horizon and I plan on grabbing it.

It's never too late.

Maybe I can put that huge cranium of mine to work as something other than a hat rack?

We'll see.

I'll update you next year =)




9 comments:

dolorah said...

Well, Happy Birthday Mark. May you accomplish all the "more" your heart desires :)

Hilary Melton-Butcher said...

Hi Mark - sounds good and Happy Birthday time - not easy over this period ... my mother decided to wait til next week - but I'm sure I wasn't 9 pounds+ ...

Happy New Year - and good luck with your projects et al .. cheers Hilary

L. Diane Wolfe said...

Happy birthday. If you want to do more, just make the decision and go for it. That's all it takes.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Never too late until you're dead.
Happy birthday, Mark!

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

Happy Birthday. You were a big boy! Hope 2016 is your year.

S.P. Bowers said...

Happy Birthday! I hope you find your something new on the horizon.

Michael Di Gesu said...

Happy birthday, Mark...

All the best! Knowing what you want is the first step...

klahanie said...

Hey Mark, dude!

Aha, I did wish you a happy birthday type wish on Farcebook, everybody's favourite social notworking site.

However, I shall give you a slightly belated birthday wish and let you know I've talked to some influential folks. Yep, next year your birthday will be a national holiday in your honour. Okay, the whole world!

Take it easy.

Gary :)

Jack said...

Happy Birthday to you! New years are always full of so many possibilities

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...