Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Lucky Seven

So there I am...minding my own business...when I, suddenly, get tagged!  That's right....tagged!!

One of my Google Plus pals, the multi-talented Shen Hart, tagged me in an exercise known as "Lucky Seven" where you go to your current manuscript, flip to page 7 or 77, go down to line 7 and post the seven lines afterwards.

Mine, from my NaNo (and still unfinished) project, The T.E.M.P Agency goes, as follows....

"Uhmm...excuse me...", Linda said as she pointed to the picture of the big eared young man, "who's that?"
His well rehearsed speech interrupted, Templeton gave here his best "annoyed" look and nodded at the picture.
"Walt Disney."
"Who's Walt Disney?" Linda asked.
"He's in the cartoon business....for now. One of the best animatronics innovators of all time, why he will be widely regarded...." Templeton caught himself before he said 'too much'.


It's not War and Peace but, I wrote it and, more importantly, had a blast writing it. I really should go back and finish it up, sometime.

Until then, though, I've tagged the following to 'get lucky'.....

Jaime Cooper
Rebecca Blain
Terrence Towles Canote
Harold Chester

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey so I'm back!!
This time, I nominated you for the Liebster Award! What can I say, you're sweet as sugar.. :-P
Details are here:
http://tiaden.wordpress.com/2012/04/29/liebster-award/

Mark Means said...

Well, thank you very much! I do appreciate the kind words and the thought :)

I've been sort of out of the loop today and just saw this so, thanks again!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...